Common issues that signal a strong need for process redesign are fragmented processes that drain financial and human resources and diminish the ability to respond to an ever-changing market.
A business process redesign initiative commonly faces two important challenges:
- a technical challenge, which is due to the difficulty of developing a process design that is a radical improvement of the current design
- a socio-cultural challenge, resulting from the severe organizational efects on the involved people, which usually react against those changes
To cope with these challenges, ASF adopts a management vision on business process redesign, using proven BPR best practices to gain an efficient and focused effort, with lower costs and a shorter implementation time for the customer. The steps ASF recomends for business process redesign:
- Analyzing the AS-IS operational processes in order to identify specific pitfalls
- Counseling for the optimization of the internal processes and of the management and performance systems. Continuous improvement, an integrant part of the business model, is a key element for success.
- Appropriate recommendations and solutions based on local business specifics.
Participating in a large number of enterprise BPR projects over the years gave ASF's team enough experience to allow them to build a specific set of best practices. This set serves as support when facing the technical BPR challenge - the implementation of an improved process design - whether taking the existing process as a starting point or starting with the so-called clean-sheet approche.
While business processes are spread across the company, disregarding organizational and functional boundaries, our consultants involve all the teams and individuals who work in that specific system, ensuring a much needed high adoption level for the final business processes.
To top all that, change-management activities include training, communications and performance measurements.
ASF is a “one-stop-shop” for its customers, offering all the business and technical solutions a customer could need.
Integrated, efficient, and flexible business processes enhance overall business performance and create key competitive differentiators.
They allow you to:
- Optimize utilization of resources and assets
- Adjust rapidly to marketplace challenges
- Reduce delays and enhance customer satisfaction
- Enhance collaboration with partners and customers