Partner Advantage Program is created for IT Solutions providers and Integrators companies that want to complete their product portfolio with a full range of solutions.
You will be able to grow your revenue with a proven and mature debt collection solution designed for Banking and Telco.
You might be interested in becoming Reseller for one or all of our solutions:
- Capone Debt Collection Software – Complete Debt Collection Solution for Banking, Non Financial Institutions and Telco
- NextReports Server - Enterprise class reporting Server for the most demanding Enterprises, including tools that promote simple, fast and powerful report creation for business users
- AnytimeRisk – Credit Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- AnytimeSisto – Garnishments Management
We are actively looking for resellers in Europe.
What we offer
- Sales leads for your territory – We will deliver to the partners the leads registered directly to ASF
- NFR licenses – for demos or internal use
- Partner Margin
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Marketing collaterals – marketing and sales materials (flyer, logo, banner, product description, etc.)
- Presence on product's site in the Partner section
Service and Support
- Online support via support portal
- Specialized training for sales and presales persons
- Experience in delivering / implementing IT solutions
- Certified sales, presales specialists for our products
- Product logos and description on Partner’s site
One Raffles Place, #44-02 Tower One
Phone: +65 98761325
AP decision systems
AP decision systems is founded by a team of specialists with substantial experience in the provision of Risk Management Solutions for the Finance, Insurance and Telecommunications verticals, providing clients with the most cost efficient solutions to cover an end to end credit life cycle risk management needs.
AP decision systems covers the following business zones:
- Analytics: across the entire Credit Risk Life Cycle, the company provides a range of Application, Behavioral, Collection, Marketing and Regulatory Basel scorecard/model development and validation capabilities;
- Decisioning platforms: it offers decisioning platforms designed to address the requirements for end to end Consumer Credit Risk Life Cycle Management;
- Collections and Recoveries: Addressing the complete C&R cycle from pre-delinquent to mid and late arrears to recoveries, the solution includes functionalities for Fraud monitoring, Legal enforcement, Insolvency monitoring and interactions with collections agencies;
- Loan Origination systems: Servicing Consumer/Retail and Corporates & Commercial clients, these solutions address the critical functions of Application Verification & Monitoring, Automated Decisioning, Pre-qualification, Multi-channel origination, Task assignment, Document generation, Credit scoring, Pricing, Rate Quotes and Reporting.
Panorama Sofia Str. 5
Malinova Dolina Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone: +359 2 9115 300
Enterprise Communications Group Ltd.
Enterprise Communications Group Ltd. (founded in 2006. By Siemens Enterprise Communications Ltd.) is a leading integrator of the latest information and communication technologies. The majority of major government and business organizations in Bulgaria use these technologies to organize their transport networks aloud and data for the implementation of information systems and data centers to build centers for customer service and more.
Enterprise Communications Group is a member of Association of Telecommunications, Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF), ACIS and German-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
94 Turda St., Bldg. 29
Phone: +40 21 2334533
Mediatel Data Company
Established in 1996, Mediatel Data Company has demonstrated a commitment to developing powerful CTI - Computer Telephony Integration (Call Center Solutions, IVRs, CTI, etc on dialogic boards) applications across a variety of business environments, looking for a business-to-business relationship for the long term.
With a modular, building-block component products applications, you can move quickly to benefit from innovative business communications solutions that meet the evolving demands of users.
After the sale, Mediatel Data focuses on your support with an array of technical support, consulting, and training services. These services let you use our depth of experience and expertise in all aspects of CTI technology. Your net result is a shorter time to market and savings in your research and development budget.
In the past's year, Mediatel Data engineers have implemented hundreds of applications in the field of computer telephony. Developing major relationships with leading companies, Mediatel Data assures you with the right level of competency.
43 Soseaua Pipera, corp B.
Phone: +40 21 3678000
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
By engineering out the complexity that stifles business innovation, Oracle is engineering in speed, reliability, security, and manageability. The result is best-in-class products throughout an integrated stack of hardware and software, with every layer designed and engineered to work together according to open industry standards. Oracle's complete, open, and integrated solutions offer extreme performance at the lowest cost—all from a single vendor. Integrated, industry-specific solutions are engineered to address complex business processes across a wide range of industries.
For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating system options provide unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack. This allows customers to build the most optimized infrastructure possible for their enterprise.
C/ Comte d'Urgell
240, 7ª planta A
Phone: +34 932240266
Gfi is a Consulting and IT services company with more than 1,400 professionals in Spain and 11,000 in Europe.
In Spain, GFI provides global solutions to its clients in all matters relating to Information Systems, Consulting, Design and Conception, development and implementation as well as Evolutionary and Corrective Maintenance, and Support for Production Systems and Applications.
Our consultants and project development teams have extensive experience in process improvement, content management, distributed systems, architectures I * Net, integration and testing, focused on applications "mission critical".
The support teams, consisting of specialists in a wide range of platforms and systems, are responsible for 24x7 in some of the most important companies in Spain, with guaranteed intervention.
Also outsourcing activities (help desks, operation centers, test equipment systems, etc) are an important area of activity of Gfi, featuring extensive facilities equipped exclusively for these tasks.
In short, Gfi provides a full range of services and solutions, backed by ISO 9001 certification.